Six Effective Tips to Revamp your Outsourced Team's Training
1. Sandbox Environment: Create a training environment similar to an actual production floor with simulations to test trainees without risking your brand.
2. Shadowing: Utilise experienced agents to shadow trainees until they can demostrate a successful task completion to help validate best practices and workflows.
3. Team Huddles: Utilise huddles post classroom training sessions to address gaps in curricula, receive agent feedback and develop strategies for improved workflows.
4. Educate Agents on KPIs: Explain the impact of KPIs such as schedule adherence and AHT on service levels. Reward agents who outperform benchmarks. Quantitative measures are king.
5. Learning Aids: Create workflows with best practices and recurring issues to ensure agents have access to quick reference material.
6. Calibration Sessions: Hold weekly calibration sessions with your BPO provider to ensure their standards for performance meet your expectation. Where they fall short identify areas for further training.